Newsletter June 2016 please download here.
Frequently Asked Questions
– Document Issue 2 – 24 Oktober 2015 –
Friday-Saturday-Sunday, 17-18-19 June 2016, Starting on Friday at 3:00 p.m. (15:00) and ending on Sunday at 3:00 p.m. (15:00)
Youth Hostel (Jugendherberge) Düsseldorf, Düsseldorfer Strasse 1, 40545 Düsseldorf (Oberkassel)
…and we will go to Neandertal… Neandertal? What the hell is Neandertal?
C.R.A.P. H3 and all our Hasher Friends
Every registrant gets…
- Two nights’ accommodations in a very nice, comfortable Youth Hostel. The standard accommodation is a 4- or 6-bed room with a shower, sink, bed linen, towels and WC. Each person in the room has a key-lockable cabinet (not a high-security safe, but you can stow personal things in it). Most rooms have wireless or Ethernet (cable) connections; there is also wireless Internet in the common areas. For a surcharge, there are a limited number of 2-bed and even single rooms (see extra prices below).
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast (open buffet)
Friday evening dinner (open buffet)
- Saturday lunch (BBQ, weather permitting; vegetarian and vegan available too)
- Saturday dinner, followed by entertainment (hash skits, music)
- Sunday lunch
- German Nash Hash 2016 T-Shirt and some other goodies!
- At least two kinds of draft beer: a Pils style and the Düsseldorfer specialty, Altbier
- Softies (carbonated beverages and water)
- Optional Red Dress Run on Friday evening (5€ extra, to be paid at the on-site registration, 17 June)
- Saturday Runs: Ball-Breaker (~20-25 km), Medium (~8 km), Long Run (12 km), walking trail (3-5 km)
- Sunday Hangover Run (~5 km)
Early Bird Price (was limited to the first 30 registrations): 149€ Regular Base Price (14 August – 30 November 2015): 179€ Late Cummer Price (1 December – 29 February 2016): 209€ Slow Fart Price (1 March – 15 May 2016): 239€ 2-bed room surcharge: 20€ extra per person to above pricesSOLD OUT! Single room surcharge: 50€ extra per person to the above pricesSOLD OUT!
- No accommodation (nor breakfast): 60€ deduct per person
- Just breakfast: 5€ extra per person
- Parking: 12.50€/day or park on the street for free
- PayPal: If you wish to use Paypal, please send your email-address, with which you’re registered at paypal, to email@example.com. You will then receive a request for payment. Paypal charges us approx. 2,5% for the transfer, so it will be added to the GNH2016 fee, e.g. 179€+4€=183€.
- Bank transfer: Should you need the address of the bank for your money transfer, here it is: Deutsche Kreditbank Aktiengesellschaft, Taubenstraße 7-9, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Accountholder and address: Bodo Schwebcke, Klosterstr. 15, 53757 Sankt Augustin, Germany.
Register here and follow the instructions of the online form. If you want to place a link on your hash-web-page (or any other), please use these links: www.craph3.com or www.gnh2016.de. If you have any questions not answered here, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer them asap and in the next issue of the FAQ.