GERMAN NASH HASH 2016
“C.R.A.P. H3 goes NEANDERTAL“
in DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY
17-19 JUNE 2016, FRI-SUN
Onsite-Rego will start at 3pm on Friday
means: bar will open at the same time!
Complete schedule you will get at the venue!
Download final newsletter (June 2016) here!
Nearby 250+ pubs in 1sqkm!
Altbier + Pils + Softies
Rhine River + Neandertal + Forest
Easy Access by Air, Train, Car
Venue with 200+ beds
Every registrant gets…
- Two nights’ accommodations in a very nice, comfortable Youth Hostel. The standard accommodation is a 4- or 6-bed room with a shower, sink, bed linen, towels and WC. Each person in the room has a key-lockable cabinet (not a high-security safe, but you can stow personal things in it). Most rooms have wireless or Ethernet (cable) connections; there is also wireless Internet in the common areas. For a surcharge, there were a limited number of 2-bed and even single rooms available – unfortunately sold out already.
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast (open buffet)
Friday evening dinner (open buffet)
- Saturday lunch (BBQ, weather permitting; vegetarian and vegan available too)
- Saturday dinner, followed by entertainment (hash skits, music)
- Sunday lunch
- German Nash Hash 2016 T-Shirt and some other goodies!
- At least two kinds of draft beer: a Pils style and the Düsseldorfer specialty, Altbier
- Softies (carbonated beverages and water)
- Optional Red Dress Run on Friday evening (5€ extra, to be paid at the on-site registration, 17 June)
- Saturday Runs: Ball-Breaker (~20-25 km), Medium (~8 km), Long Run (12 km), walking trail (3-5 km)
- Sunday Hangover Run (~5 km)
Supplement: +20€ for 2-bed-room, +50€ for single room. BOTH SOLD OUT!
If you don’t need accommodation: -60€.
Parking at the venue is 12,50€ per day or find any free parking somewhere around.